Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I was listening to Catholic Radio this morning and heard an interesting conversation about abortion. Perhaps I haven't been paying close enough attention but apparently many of the Pink organizations (namely Susan Komen Breast Cancer) has created numerous alliances with Planned Parenthood. As you are well aware, PP is extremely pro-abortion and promotes the culture of death with the use of our tax dollars. Karen Malec, who runs the Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer, maintains a very informative website that explains this connection much better than I could. The program also talked about a useful source of information on the aftereffects of abortion and post-abortion healing. The website was an eye opener for me and I consider myself a very informed pro-lifer. Just goes to show how life can distract you from what is truly important. I would urge you to pray for an end to abortion in America. It is truly the most egregious human-rights violation that our great nation allows.